montys

Boot menu - unable to use keyboard or mouse

During the installation of Niresh macOS Catalina, I am able to use the mouse and keyboard without any issues and perform the installation.  But when the system reboots after performing the next phase of the installation, it comes to the Mac On PC boot menu and I am not able to use the keyboard or mouse on any of the USB ports (USB 2.0 or USB 3.0) to go to the APFS drive where Catalina was installed.  Outside of the boot menu, I have no issues with the keyboard or mouse.  I don't have a PS/2 port, so I can't use that either.  I read someone that the DSDT file is needed and I downloaded the one specific to my motherboard and placed it under the /EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched folder on the USB boot drive.  I also used another keyboard and that also did not help.  Can anyone provide any assistance or guidance?

See the image in the link below for my view where I am not able to use the USB keyboard or mouse.

https://ibb.co/NsnvGTG

Have you figured out how to make the keyboard work?  I'm having the same problem with a wireless usb dongle keyboard.  Thanks.