Niresh

Fix Clover Issues Like Couldn't allocate runtime area & OsxAptioFixDrv (1, 2, or 3) Issues

Many EFI BIOS are made by a company called AMI or based on a BIOS construction toolkit (people with a PHD in software engineering call this "framework") made by AMI. "Aptio" is the name of this framework.

All these three drivers aim to fix memory layout problems (memory map) that make the MacOS kernel not boot correctly on any UEFI BIOS built using this Aptio framework. Without the fix, booting MacOS becomes impossible.

Every motherboard requires a different version of memoyfix

Some of the example of issues.

Error Allocating 0x12410 Pages at 0x0000000002dd8000 alloc type 2

Couldn't allocate run time area

Boot failed, sleeping 10 seconds before exiting...

Error Allocating 0x12410 Pages at 0x0000000002dd8000 alloc type 2 Couldn't allocate run time area Boot failed, sleeping 10 seconds before exiting...

OSXAptioFixDrv: AllocateRelocBloc(): can not allocate relocation block (0x16405 pages below 0x100000000): Not Found

OSXAptioFixDrv: AllocateRelocBloc(): can not allocate relocation block (0x16405 pages below 0x100000000): Not Found

Stuck at

Using reloc bloc: yes, hibernation wake: no

How to Fix the issue?

Download MemoryFix. remove any existing efi driver from drivers64UEFI folder and replace the driver with a different version.

In your EFI Partition navigate to /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.

Remove any EFI Drivers located in drivers64UEFI folder and replace it one of the following files, Downloaded from MemoryFix.

These are the memory fix EFI drivers, try one file at a time.

• AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
  • OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi
  • OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi
  • OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
  • OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi

Usually AptioMemoryFix-64.efi will work with the newer versions if it failed try to use other EFI drivers but one at a time to fix memory fix issue, Happy Hackintoshing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

there is no such /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folde in my USB pendrive which I created using TransMac from Windows.  how to replace files???

I am facing this problem while booting Niresh Mojave from USB. it stuck at Randomseed stage.

• Thanks 1

On 9/5/2019 at 12:54 PM, thevegabondboy said:

there is no such /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folde in my USB pendrive which I created using TransMac from Windows.  how to replace files???

I am facing this problem while booting Niresh Mojave from USB. it stuck at Randomseed stage.

Download the files then you have to download mini tool. Then when you open it go through the setup then open it then press launch application then on the hard drive or whatever you installed macos on you will see EFI it will be 200mb in size. Left click that and press change letter then press U then press ok then press apply at the top. Then download Explorer++ run it then find the U drive run it then go to efi then follow what this guide says. Worked for me.

Hello ,i have the same problem on my Pc 

and i do all thing that minshend in the Feedback but the problem still there.

I want 2 know guys what should the format type for the HDD partiton for the Mac Os system

• Like 1

but I don't have mac os installed im getting it when I press start mac os install on the menu it then gets stuck on end randomseed

On 9/13/2019 at 8:42 PM, IWantMacONPC said:

mini tool

what is this mini tool, do u have any links?

Hey..

I bought a new lenovo laptop today 10th gen i5..

And was installing mac on a new SSD..

It says an error "Couldn't allocate runtime error" in the first boot while installing..

Any suggestions for a first time installer..?

On 5/2/2019 at 9:29 AM, Hackintosh said:

Many EFI BIOS are made by a company called AMI or based on a BIOS construction toolkit (people with a PHD in software engineering call this "framework") made by AMI. "Aptio" is the name of this framework.

All these three drivers aim to fix memory layout problems (memory map) that make the MacOS kernel not boot correctly on any UEFI BIOS built using this Aptio framework. Without the fix, booting MacOS becomes impossible.

Every motherboard requires a different version of memoyfix

Some of the example of issues.

Boot failed, sleeping 10 seconds before exiting...

Error Allocating 0x12410 Pages at 0x0000000002dd8000 alloc type 2 Couldn't allocate run time area Boot failed, sleeping 10 seconds before exiting...

Stuck at

How to Fix the issue?

Download MemoryFix. remove any existing efi driver from drivers64UEFI folder and replace the driver with a different version.

In your EFI Partition navigate to /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.

Remove any EFI Drivers located in drivers64UEFI folder and replace it one of the following files, Downloaded from MemoryFix.

These are the memory fix EFI drivers, try one file at a time.

• AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
  • OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi
  • OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi
  • OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
  • OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi

Usually AptioMemoryFix-64.efi will work with the newer versions if it failed try to use other EFI drivers but one at a time to fix memory fix issue, Happy Hackintoshing.

My thing is different from above errors, it is showing the error like

Reason : This version of Mac OS will not install in this computer.

I was tried with some clover fix drivers after also same issue

Note : this issue is arrising after installation, while 2 nd boot, can u help me plz.

@Hackintosh I just see the drivers folder, I can't find any folder called drivers64UEFI

spacer.png

Im just trying to get into the installer, because for now is rebooted after the "End RandomSeed" +++

• Like 1

Plzz need help got the

Error allocating 0x76508 pages at 0x0000000015706000 alloc type 2

Couldn't allocate runtime area

Image 😝

On 3/23/2020 at 6:32 AM, Donato said:

@Hackintosh I just see the drivers folder, I can't find any folder called drivers64UEFI

spacer.png

Im just trying to get into the installer, because for now is rebooted after the "End RandomSeed" +++

I am also not getting that folder

And I am also getting this error ont the clover itself

If i god raid of this then only i am supposed to get forward to the installer

On 3/22/2020 at 10:07 AM, venugopal said:

My thing is different from above errors, it is showing the error like

Reason : This version of Mac OS will not install in this computer.

I was tried with some clover fix drivers after also same issue

Note : this issue is arrising after installation, while 2 nd boot, can u help me plz.

Hi i tried all 5 memory fix drivers, still i didn't get solve this Issue, Have to install graphics Card ? BecoZ i m trying to install by Intel HD graphics, 

1 hour ago, venugopal said:

Hi i tried all 5 memory fix drivers, still i didn't get solve this Issue, Have to install graphics Card ? BecoZ i m trying to install by Intel HD graphics, 

I need to clear one thing is it possible to install macos Catalina on Nvidia MX series graphics card??