About This File
MultiBeast, the ultimate post-installation utility, has been updated to version 7.3 for OS X Yosemite. In addition to Chimera 4.1.0, this version contains updated boot options, kexts and fixes specifically for OS X 10.10.3.
Please make sure to read the documentation provided in the MultiBeast Features document and atMultiBeast.com for all install locations and details. Download the latest version of MultiBeast athttp://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.
- Added Drivers -> Audio -> Universal -> VoodooHDA v2.8.6
- Added Drivers -> Audio -> Universal -> VoodooHDA v2.8.7
- Renamed Drivers -> Disk -> TRIM Enabler -> 10.10.x TRIM Patch to 10.10.0 - 10.10.2 TRIM Patch
- Added Drivers -> Disk -> TRIM Enabler -> 10.10.3 TRIM Patch
- Updated description for PS/2 Keyboard/Mice and Trackpads to note that is is mainly for laptops.
- Updated Chimera to v4.1.0
- Updated AppleHDA to 10.10.3 versions
- Updated Drivers -> Disk -> Intel Generic AHCI SATA to include additional device IDs.
- Added PS/2 Keyboard/Mice daemon
- Fixed install permissions for PS/2 Keyboard/Mice and Trackpads
- Fixed install permissions for all previous versions of VoodooHDA
- Fixed install permissions for Drivers -> Misc -> VoodooTSCSync -> 8 Core
If you have http://www.tonymacx86.com/multibeast-bug-reports/ or http://www.tonymacx86.com/multibeast-feature-requests/, please let us know in the http://www.tonymacx86.com/multibeast/ section of the forum. Enjoy!